Isaac Agnew Holdings Ltd T/A Bavarian
This privacy notice ("notice") describes what types of personal data Isaac Agnew Holdings Ltd and companies within the Agnew Group (referred to throughout this notice as "Agnew Group", "we", "us" or "our") collect from you, when, how and why it is collected, used and disclosed and how it is kept secure when you use our website bavarianmini.co.uk and agnewcars.com and when you purchase goods or services from us.
We may receive information about you:
- If you contact us directly, via our website or our customer services teams - through applying for one of our products or services, or to make an enquiry or other request.
- From our network of franchised dealers, to whom you have given your information.
- Occasionally from other third parties who may lawfully pass to us information about you.
- If you apply for a position within Agnew Group.
We may use your information (which we receive from you or third parties, or information that we learn about you from the way you use our products or services), for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to:
- To provide or manage any information, products or services you have asked for.
- To help us identify you when you contact us.
- For general administration purposes.
- To help us improve the quality of our products and services.
- To help us detect and prevent fraud and money laundering.
- To help us recover debts.
- To carry out analysis and customer profiling.
- To identify other products and services which might be of interest to you and to inform you about our products and services (please see below).
We may share your information for any of these purposes with:
- Our other group companies in the UK and abroad.
- Authorised franchised dealerships within the Agnew Group network.
- Our carefully chosen business partners who provide products or services under one of our group companies.
- Our service providers and agents who perform services on our behalf, such as marketing agencies and data management firms.
We may also pass your information to third parties:
- If we have been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes.
- In relation to existing or future legal proceedings.
- In the process of selling one or more of our businesses, or to anyone to whom we may transfer our rights under any customer agreement we have with you.
- For the purpose of preventing fraud/loss, for example to fraud prevention agencies.
Informing you about our products and services:
We may use your information to contact you with news on products or services provided/sold by Agnew Group and products and services provided by other group companies, (or our carefully selected business partners), which may be of interest to you and occasionally for market research purposes.
We and these other parties may contact you by post, phone, e-mail, SMS and other electronic means.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us on products and services by ticking the appropriate box (if providing your information on www.agnewcars.com), or at any time by calling the dealership you provided your information to in the first instance (dealership contact details can be found on this website). Alternatively you can contact Agnew Group directly at email@example.com or by writing to us at, Data Privacy & Compliance Team, Agnew Group, 18 Boucher Way, Belfast, BT12 6RE.
We may inform you when inviting you to provide your personal details, that by providing these details you will be indicating your agreement to receive marketing communication by these means. If you give us your agreement and subsequently wish to opt out, you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link which we include on all of our marketing communication, or you can contact us at any time at the address or telephone number above.
Please be aware that if you opt out of marketing communications received from one dealership within the Agnew Group network, your personal information may also be held by another dealership within Agnew Group, you will continue to receive information from that dealership until such time as you opt out of marketing activity from that dealership specifically.
Please note if you purchase a vehicle from a franchised dealership that is not part of the Agnew Group network, or otherwise give your information to such a dealership, or to a manufacturer directly, you will have a separate relationship with that organisation in respect of the use of your data and you will need to contact the organisation concerned, in relation to any request you may have in regards to that organisations use of your data.
The range of products and services offered by Agnew Group, group companies or selected business partners include, but is not limited to:
- Vehicle sales.
- Motor related products and services, including (amongst other things) vehicle aftersales care, finance, leasing and ancillary insurances, vehicle accessories, vehicle emergency service, vehicle warranties and motor insurance.
- Personal finance products,
Alternatively you can e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org